13 February 2009

Look What I Did

I don't post here often, as you might have noticed ... but every once in a while an idea strikes me to put something up. Usually it's in the form of "hey guys, look at what I just did." And this time is really no different.

Yesterday we had our annual design review at the Church for last year, and as an emerging tradition, we have a poster design contest. Whoever wants to comes up with a poster and then we all vote on which one we think should win. Last year I came up with a poster and entered it (didn't win). This year I came up with three posters and submitted one (don't know if I won yet, but my hopes aren't up).

So I thought I'd post my three posters here and see which one you guys liked the best.








5 comments:

Taylor said...

i like the first one. simple yet elegant.

Alexandra said...

i can't decide if i like the first or second one best. i think the second one?? good job

Alexandra said...

p.s. you are in my google reader. i just didn't know since you never post.

Bliss & Gary said...

I like the first one. Also, I need the link to Katie's post so I can keep better tabs on you guys!

Amanda said...

Why am I just now looking at these? I love them! I like the last one because it's slightly stark? I don't know if that's the right word. It's funny to me to think of the church putting something like that out. I love the font you used in all 3. Sam, you are a great GD!